Latest update, May 10th 2016
By visiting the Website ur using our Service, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
- INORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- All personal data processed by us is protected by the Danish law concerning protecting personal data, Persondataloven.
- Too Good To Go Inc. is responsible for the personal information collected through the Website and the Service. Too Good To Go can be contacted by the in paragraph 9 listed information.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or use the Service to make an Order from a Restaurant through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details (such as telephone and mobile numbers and e-mail address) and payment information (such as credit or debit card information). We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and Service and information about you from the materials (such as messages and reviews) you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
- We may collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of the Website or the Service through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device and/or platform settings, this information may be collected and used by us automatically if you use the Website or Service through your mobile device(s) via any Too Good To Go mobile application, through the browser of your mobile device or otherwise.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your information to contact you for your review of the Service and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or the Service.
- If you have indicated accordingly, you accept that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you. This includes services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- If you have indicated accordingly, you accept that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can manage, support, improve and develop our business and services for your benefit.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or if you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in paragraph 9 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting Reviews regarding the Website, Service and/or Restaurants, you consent to our use of such Reviews on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside (and any other information that you may in each case consent to).
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide us, will be transferred to and stored on our servers which may be in or outside the European Economic Area, and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside Denmark and third parties including companies within the Too Good To Go group of companies (which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) who acts as a representative of ours, for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes notified to you. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is treated in accordance with this policy.
- If you have given your consent, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS, etc.) as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in paragraph 9 below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint-venture with, purchases- or is sold to- or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners, owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide us, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce the Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect our rights or the rights of Restaurants or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud-protection and prevention.
- SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take all necessary steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period of time, in accordance with the purposes for which we have collected such information, or as long as the law requires.
- If you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone. Unless we negligently disclose your password to a third party, we will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made by using your name and password.
- The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will seek to prevent unauthorized access, by using strict procedures and security-features.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING
- You have the right to see the information we have on you (“Access Request”) and ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do so, please contact us using the contact details set out in paragraph 9 below.
- In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of DKK 10,00 for each commenced page to meet our costs in providing you with written details of the information we have on you. The payment cannot exceed DKK 200,00.
- We reserve the right to only meet the request for access to your personal information if it has been more than 6 months since your last such request.
- COMPLAINT ABOUT USE OF INFORMATION AND DATA
- You have the opportunity to complain about our use of information and data relating to you. Such a complaint against the processing of information should be filed under the General Data Protection Regulation from the European Commission and Danish law.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Too Good To Go ApS, VAT-no. DK-37146668, at Sankt Annae Gade 32, 1416 Copenhagen K, Denmark or by pr. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +45 70 60 52 40.
- COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following general terms and conditions (the “General Competition Terms”) will apply to all competitions held by Too Good To Go.
- Individual competitions will also be subject to-, and the General Competition Terms will be supplemented and/or modified by, additional terms and conditions (the “Specific Competition Terms”) that will be specified in connection with each competition.
- Competitions are open to individual residents of Denmark aged 18 or over, except employees of Too Good To Go, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the relevant prize, as set out and in accordance with these General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the competition winner, and find a new winner, if the relevant prize is not accepted or claimed within the time period stated in the applicable Specific Competition Terms.
- Completing and submitting a competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of the General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms.
- The General Competition Terms and any applicable Specific Competition Terms shall be governed by the laws of Denmark and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend the General Competition Terms or the Specific Competition Terms for any competition at any time.
- Our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All, at any time valid, standard terms and conditions for use of the Website and Service, also applies to competitions held by us.Nederst på formularen
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. A number of the cookies we use, lasts only for the duration of your web session and expires when you close your browser. Other cookies are only used if you ask us to remember your username and password for the next time you return to the site, and will last for a longer duration.
The cookies used on www.toogoodtogo.com are explained below and based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories.
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to use essential features of our site, such as enabling you to order takeaway more easily.
The essential features of our site requires strictly necessary cookies, which makes us able to remember your postal code and what is in your shopping basket whilst you continue to order products from our site and/or navigate to different pages of the site during your browsing session. We are also able to identify you as being logged on to www.toogoodtogo.com and to ensure that you are able to access the appropriate features of our site.
If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for ordering takeaway, which means that only browsing will be possible.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our site, which makes us able to improve the quality of our site and service.
Our performance cookies do not collect any information that could potentially identify you. All information collected is anonymous and is used by us to:
- provide statistics on how our site is used;
- monitor which website our users arrived from; and
- help us improve the site by measuring usage information and any errors which occur during our users’ browsing experience.
- FUNCTINALITY COOKIES
Functionality cookies provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or to enhance your future visits to our site.
Functionality cookies used on our site provides you with improved site functionality whilst you are browsing, e.g. ensuring you stay logged on to our site if you tick the relevant box when you register or log on. In the future these cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site, in which case we will update our cookies policy accordingly. Any information which is shared with partners in the future is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- TARGETING AND SHARING COOKIES
Targeting & sharing cookies offers you a customized browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Cookies which customize your browsing experience on our site only collect information by reference to the IP address that you are using. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services, provided by third parties who provide these services for recognizing that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of products and/or services which may be of interest to you or for services provided by our third party partners. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter and provide advertising agencies with information from your visit, so they can present you with advertisements that may be of interest to you. For more information about this type of interest based advertising, and about how to disable this feature, please visit www.toogoodtogo.com
- MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
Some of the cookies used by our site are served by us, and some are served by third parties who delivers such services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our site you may not be able to take full advantage of our site.